Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Specs

I'm in danger of becoming ever so slightly vain about my glasses. I currently have two pairs that I alternate between depending on my mood and both have garnered more compliments than I would have ever imagined, especially when I was in DC last week. (Delicious cupcakes and compliments from strangers? Washington, you really know how to win a girl over.)
I'd like to add to my collection, but now I'm feeling the pressure to continue the streak and pick a pair that will live up to the other two. I'd really like a pair of chunky, clear frames (1), but then I'm also drawn to frames that are still bold, but a little thinner and more rounded in shape (2). I could also go for another vintage pair- maybe a blush colored cat eye frame (3)? There's even a part of me that's tempted by a fancier, sparklier take on a cat eye shape (4).


Which do you like the best?

1 comment:

  1. I just got glasses for the first time in February so am new to the idea of fashionable specs. I really love all four of the choices here, but if I had to choose I'd go for #....3. I love the vintage look and I love pink!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails