Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday Fancies


This week, a post on The English Muse led to me a website where you can write an email to be sent to your future self. What do you think? Would you ever do it? It actually reminded me of a snail mail version  that I did in one of my high school English classes. We had to address letters to ourselves that the teacher was supposed to mail out to us in something like five or ten years' time. I still haven't received anything, which makes me suspect that the teacher probably just opened them all herself and had a good chuckle after we left class that day!


Some other interesting finds from the week:

In keeping with the dance theme from my last post, I think this documentary looks great.

Here's the first peek at the new novel by J.K. Rowling coming out this fall.

I love these extended takes on vintage photos by Spencer Studio.

Wouldn't you like to try some of these cleverly packaged wines?

I found out about a great blog that pairs up classic authors with literary inspired recipes.

And Millie's pick of the week is The French Dog. She's begging me to order it when it comes out next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails