Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday Fancies

Don't forget to set your clocks ahead this weekend! I actually hate having to spring ahead and lose an hour.  Yes, the spring-like feel in the air the past couple of days has been nice, but I'm much more in need of the extra light in the morning when I have to wrench myself out of bed than at the end of the day. Why isn't the Monday after Daylight Savings a national holiday to give everyone a chance to adjust?


(image by me)


Here are a few finds from the past week


I discovered the online magazine Gadchick. Its second issue devotes itself to photography in a completly fun, non-intimidating way.

If money were no object, I'd indulge my inner Anglophile and buy one of these scarves.

I have no need whatsoever for a sleeping bag, but this Etsy shop kind of makes me wish I did.

And the grand prize for this week goes to these literary-minded baby board books.

5 comments:

  1. image by you? i love it! they look like either dogwoods or magnolias. can you confirm?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad we don't observe Daylight Savings Time here in Arizona - I love not having to remember to change our clocks!
    Those literary board books are genius! I am going to see if we can order some for my library. I think some of our parents would adore them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know AZ doesn't observe it. I'm a little jealous.

      Delete
  3. Oh yes, I'd indulge in one of those scarves too if money were no object :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails