Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Picture Frame Ornaments

In case you haven't noticed, I've been a little bit scarce around here since my holiday vacation started. It's not because I'm rushing around trying to get last minute things done before Christmas. The stockings aren't quite hung by the chimney with care, but all of my gifts are bought and wrapped, my cards have been sent, and I only have a couple of things left that I still want to bake. My absence has actually been due to the fact that the lure of cozy nights with tea and Christmas movies set against the backdrop of twinkling tree lights keeps winning out over the urge to blog.

That being said, I thought I'd pop in to quickly share one of the several little trees my mom has around the house. Over the past 5-10 years, she started accumulating picture frame Christmas ornaments, and eventually collected enough to have a small tree filled entirely with pictures of our family.





It's a nice way to enjoy family pictures from years past and to pay a little holiday tribute to relatives near and far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails