Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Magic Hair Potion

That's what I've started calling my new favorite beauty product, A Perfect Mess by Charlotte Ronson.

I normally don't rave about hair products, largely because I'm lazy when it comes to styling. My hair is naturally slightly wavy and I've always had to blow dry it straight to get it to look presentable. I end up letting it air dry and pulling it back way more often than I'd like. If I use a product, I want it to magically work on its own with little effort on my part. After trying it out for a couple of weeks, I think A Perfect Mess might be that magic product.

I've tried other products before that are meant to create messy waves, but find this works a hundred times better.I spray it through damp or dry hair, then pin my hair into three low buns (this style, to be exact). Even after just ten minutes or so, I can take it out and end up with waves that look more intentional than messy, last all day, and have a slightly beachy vibe (or how about a snow-swept vibe, since it is December?) without being overly stiff or crunchy.

I won't go so far as to say it's a miracle product, but I will say that it's let me start wearing my hair down in it's natural, un-blown dry, state for the first time since, oh, maybe elementary school.

What about you? What's your favorite beauty product? Bonus points if it's one that yields great results with zero effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails