Friday, December 2, 2011

Friday Fancies

Look at me, keeping up with these Friday posts three weeks in a row! Here's what caught my eye this week.


Rifle Paper Company seems to be everywhere lately. I think these notecards are some of the most charming designs I've seen from them yet.


Christmas wreaths are starting to pop up! I always love when boxwood is incorporated into holiday greenery, and these succulent wreaths are really pretty and unique. (I know, some of you are probably amazed that I'm talking about plants, huh?)


Some dog gift guides (like this one and this one) have me thinking about what I'll stuff in Millie's stocking this year.


On the flip side, here's what happens when dogs go shopping for human gifts.


And I really enjoyed seeing this Felicity-inspired fashion roundup. It made me nostalgic for that show! Anyone agree that the freshman year Thanksgiving episode was one of the best of the series?


1 comment:

  1. oh, felicity...thanks for that flash-back, miss b! have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails