Friday, October 7, 2011

Lunchtime

I just had such a delicious lunch that all I want to do is spend the afternoon talking about it. Since I don't think my coworkers would really appreciate that, you get to hear all about my meal from the Cinnamon Snail, a vegan food truck that's my current favorite among the many trucks that are always out around town. Today I had Thai basil grilled tofu with greens, curried cashews, scallions, and green coconut chutney. Oh my goodness, it was to die for! I absolutely gobbled it up.


They sell a lot of vegan baked goods to, so I treated myself to a pumpkin pie doughnut. I'm now counting down the minutes until I can justify eating it as an afternoon snack.

So that's my little culinary rave. What did you have for lunch today?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, yum! I just had sad little homemade bean and vegan cheese burritos - nothing this fancy. Looks delish!

    xo,

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails