Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Delightful Doodles

Has anyone else been enjoying the great Google Doodles that have popped up on their home page this week? Between today's mesmerizing Martha Graham animation and Monday's tribute to Roger Hargreaves' Little Miss and Mr. Man series, I've been going out of my way to search for things online just to get a look at them.









These reminded me of how much I loved those books when I was little. I probably had most of the series, but my favorites were the fascinatingly small Little Miss Tiny and Little Miss Helpful. The disastrous results of her good hearted meddling would get me every time.


1 comment:

  1. I remember loving these illustrations, but I don't remember reading any of the books - I feel like I was cheated! I'll have to look into them. : )

    xo,

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails