Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things

Raindrops on roses, whiskers on beagles...all obvious items on my favorite things list. Here are a few more things, mostly Christmas gifts, that have become new favorites.

Anne of Green Gables


Penguin Classics now has a line of pretty children's books, and I got this lovely edition of Anne of Green Gables. Re-reading it over the holidays made me fall in love with the story all over again. The writing just immerses you in Anne and her world, and it's every bit as interesting for adults to read. Until I can plan a trip to Prince Edward Island, I'll settle for cozily re-watching the movie this weekend.

K-Cups


This Keurig coffee maker was an unexpected Christmas gift that I've been enjoying daily. I went a little crazy buying different flavors of K-cups, but they really make a delicious cup of coffee. Especially when poured into this Contigo travel mug that I picked up at Target that keeps drinks super hot. The combination has actually made me like my homemade coffee more than my treat trips to Starbucks, which is saying a lot.

Tarte Eye Makeup


I got a couple of makeup sets by Tarte with various eyeliners, shadow liners, and mascaras. I'd tried their great blush in the past, and have now realized that their eye makeup is just as good. Apparently one of the main ingredients is Amazonian clay. Whatever that is, it goes on nicely and stays on longer than anything else I've ever tried.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails