Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Twelfth Cookie of Christmas


Twelve Chocolate-dipped Pecan Bars

These are a Barefoot Contessa recipe. How bad could that be?

And that marks the end of the Twelve Cookies of Christmas. I tried a mix of old and new recipes, found a few new favorites (like these pecan bars, and the pumpkin cookies), but most of all I realized that the best cookies are the recipes that my family has made for years and years. I'm glad I did this little baking project, but even more glad that I now have all these cookies to eat! And, yeah, maybe give a few away too.

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Lauren! Your cookies look fantastic! Your blog is such a gift to me!
    (Leslie's mom0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mrs. Saxman! Merry Christmas to you too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails