Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Fall Craft Project

For the past couple of months I've been working on knitting an infinity scarf. The cool fall weather put me in the mood to pick up some knitting needles and since I'd been admiring infinity scarves for the past year or so, I decided to make one for myself. I didn't use any pattern. I just picked out some yarn that I liked and kept knitting and knitting and knitting until I had a very long scarf. I sewed the ends together and tada- an infinity scarf. I got a bit nervous about it halfway through- it seemed liked the yarn was going to be too think and bulky to really drape the way that an infinity scarf should. That seemed to work itself out though, and I'm actually pretty happy with the result. Now I'm all set to wear it once the weather gets just a touch cooler.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails